Choose and gather your materials. Depending on what kind of paper bag you want to make, you want to keep in mind what you want it to look like, how sturdy it is, and whether or not you'd like it to have a handle.
- You'll need scissors, glue, a ruler, and a pencil to help you assemble the bag
- Coloured or patterned craft paper is ideal for this project. It's thicker material helps to keep the bag sturdy and allow it to bear more weight inside. Craft paper comes in all designs and colours.
- Wrapping paper or newspaper is good material to use if you have something more delicate in mind.
- A thin piece of rope or ribbon works to create a handle.
- Gather materials like stencils, feathers, glitter, paint, and colouring pens and crayons to decorate your bag.
Cut a piece of paper to 9.5 x 15 inches (24 x 38 cm). Use a ruler to measure out the dimensions and a light pencil to stencil out the shape. Or you can cut a rectangle of any size.
- Save yourself some time by using the naturally straight edges of your paper. If your piece of paper is the right size, cut your paper bag from the corner instead of in the middle of your material.
Decorate your bag. In some cases, decorating your bag before assembling it is much easier. If you're making a pattern, or painting the bag in a different colour, it's easier to decorate with a flat piece of paper to ensure your pattern and colour remain the same throughout.
- Decorate only one side of the paper. You can decorate both sides if you would like to show off a fun pattern inside the bag or to cover up unsightly materials, especially if you're using newspaper.
are you ready to made some paper bag or tas kertas butik?
here is some sample of paper bag we made and ship worldwide.